John Birkenhead - Independent Consulting Actuary
Strategic Insurance Consultancy
Qualified actuary since 1995; click here for my CV/career history
- Optimal risk financing/Insurance & re-insurance program design & insurance transformations
- Bespoke loss reserving (e.g. products liability), pricing (e.g. liability package schemes) and MI design
- Reserving for asbestos and other long-tail diseases (e.g. NIHL, VWF etc.)
- Local & police authority insurance fund valuations, including MMI, abuse, asbestos & pollution liabilities, programe design, premium estimation
- Specialist advisor to insureds
- Independent from all brokers and insurers
- Over 200 client projects (for insureds) since 2003
- Client quote: "His reputation, expertise, accumulated benchmark data across many classes of business, discretion and independence from the usual firms are of immense value in providing comfort to our businesses."
Site content and layout (c) HJC Actuarial Consulting Limited 2003-2016; Registered Office: The Garden Studios, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK; company number 04689945; Authorised and regulated by the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries in the conduct of Insurance Mediation business.