John Birkenhead has advised over 100 clients since forming his own consultancy (HJC Actuarial) in 2003
He provides independent advice to Insurance Buyers for:
- insurance fund reserves (incl abuse & asbestos)
- insurance/self-insurance strategy
- optimal insurance programme design
- presentation of risks
- premium negotiations with insurers
- insurer solvency assessments
- review of policy wordings
- insurance broker selection and performance reviews
He provided the actuarial advice to set up Lambeth’s £100m Redress Scheme, the first UK Abuse Redress Scheme of its’ kind, advising on its’ initial design, financial dynamics and all insurance-related matters.
For advice on Insurance Buying, please see my dedicated site:
InsuranceInspect Services - a range of Services to Inspect your Insurance Inefficiencies.